Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being Online
A 6-Week Session to simple Qi Gong for a more
Relaxed Body and Stronger Immune System with Sandra
"Sandra is the best teacher we could ask for. She is patient, thoughtful and encourages questions. I learn so much from her, not just the positions but about my own body.
Sandra's Qi Gong tapping sessions on line, during this Covid-19 pandemic have been such a blessing. I sleep better, I am energized and feel better after relaxing to Sandra's voice and following the tapping movements. I love the way she gives details about how certain acupuncture spots correlate to emotions and organs in the body. I am learning to use it throughout my day. Sometimes if I am feeling stressed I just tap on the top of my head or my shoulders or massage my face. Thank you Sandra for your gracious lessons."
A Special Invitation to
a Healthier Mind, Body and Spirit.
Thank you for considering joining me for Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being.
For thousands of years, Chi Gong has cultivated:
– Better general overall health.
– Gentle release of stress and tension.
– Stronger muscles and bones.
– Improved physical, mental and emotional energy.
– Deeper relaxation
There is no denying that we are experiencing a unique time – most of us are spending more time at home and we are more sedate than usual or sitting for longer periods of time throughout our day.
Stress and tension may be on the rise and our bodies may be talking to us through aches and pains.
Qi Gong can be a new way for you to better health.
Just 10 minutes a day, 3 or 4 times a week is all you need to get yourself started.
A Personal Practice in Qi Gong :
– Brings balance to everyday life
– Clears the mind
– Gradually relieves stress and tension
– Strengthens muscles and bones
– Nurtures mind-body-spirit harmony
– And so much more…
I would like to invite you to join me for this 6-Week Session of Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being, where we will move and breathe together for a healthier you.
You have the capability to relieve stress and tension and relax your own mind and body.
All the details are on this page.
I look forward to moving and breathing with you should you decide to join us!
Thank you for your interest in Qi Gong,
P.S. All the classes will be LIVE with video recordings made available monthly to support your regular practice.
P.S.S. Learn more about your BONUSES for registering with this inaugural session of Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being!
"I find the Qi Gong classes are special for me for several reasons. One reason is that I used to get acupuncture…but we moved a hundred miles away from that town. The Qi Gong also helps the body in many similar ways. Another reason is because I walk every day, but it doesn't relax my body in the same way that this does. After Qigong I am always at peace. And the best reason of all is that Sandra is such a fabulous teacher. She is so patient, knowledgeable and helpful, and will always answer any questions that we have."
What is Qi Gong?
What’s Inside the Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being Curriculum?
Here’s what we will move through in our 6 classes together:
- Every class we open with the 1st part of the Immunity Boosting Qi Gong Form, the Tapping Sequence.
- During the 2nd half of Classes 1, 2 & 3 we will learn the 5 postures of the 2nd part of the Immunity Boosting Qi Gong Form.
- During the 2nd half of Classes 4, 5 & 6…It’s up to YOU!!! At the start of the 6-Week Session, we will compile a list together and create the Qi Gong Program for this group based on what everyone would like to learn.
BONUSES: you will receive in celebration of joining me for the inaugural session of Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being:
- BONUS#1: Long-Term Access to the video recording of the 30-minute Immunity Boosting Qi Gong Tapping Sequence
- BONUS#2: Long-Term Access to the video recordings of Classes 1, 2 & 3 so that you will always have the complete Immunity Boosting Qi Gong Form at your fingertips
- BONUS#3: Monthly Access to every class so for a month you can include your favourite Qi Gong as part of your daily routine
Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being Schedule
Join Sandra for LIVE online classes on Mondays at 9:30 a.m. PT and/or Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. PT starting May 3rd through to June 10th
ALL classes will be recorded and are available for viewing at your own convenience for one month.
6-WEEK SESSION FEE: 2 Options
One class per week: Mondays OR Thursdays (choose one) $58.00 (incl. tax)
Two classes per week: Mondays & Thursdays $98.00 (incl. tax)
Attend LIVE or move with the video replays at your convenience, each class is available for one month.
"I have taken classes from Sandra both in person and on zoom. She is passionate about her work. She is highly educated in her art and is able to communicate effectively about what each particular move does in the body. She has helped me realize how my body responds to different stimuli and I especially love the influence of Chinese medicine. Sandra is extremely caring about each one of her participants and always calls each one by name (online). "